- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Cruising within Hawaii
American Safari Cruises. Except for the summer months when its yachts cruise Alaska, American Safari Cruises offers round-trip, eight-day, seven-night interisland cruises departing from Lahaina, Maui. The Safari Explorer accommodates only 36 passengers; its smaller size allows it to dock at Molokai and Lanai in addition to a stop on the Big Island. The cruise is all-inclusive, with shore excursions, water activities, and even a massage included as part of the deal. More adventurous, less inclusive interisland cruises are offered on a 76-passenger boat. 888/862–8881. www.innerseasdiscoveries.com.
Norwegian Cruise Lines. Norwegian is the only major operator to offer interisland cruises in Hawaii. Pride of America sails year-round and offers seven-day itineraries within the Islands stopping on Maui (overnight), Oahu, the Big Island (Hilo), and overnighting on Kauai. The ship has a vintage Americana theme and a big family focus with lots of connecting staterooms and suites. 800/327–7030. www.ncl.com.Updated: 07-2013
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's