- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Choose Green Tour Operators
Conscious decisions when it comes to Island activities go a long way to protecting Hawaii's natural world. The Hawaii Ecotourism Association (www.hawaiiecotourism.org) recognizes tour operators for, among other things, their environmental stewardship. The Hawaii Tourism Authority (www.hawaiitourismauthority.org) recognizes outfitters for their cultural sensitivity. Winners of these awards are good choices when it comes to guided tours and activities. You can even rent a car that runs on biodiesel, a fuel made from used cooking oil.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe