- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
Turn to the right out of the airport at Lihue for the road to Wailua. A bridge—under which the very culturally significant Wailua River gently flows—marks the beginning of town. It quickly blends into Kapaa; there's no real demarcation. Careful, though—the zone between Lihue and Wailua has been the site of many car accidents. Pay attention and drive carefully, always knowing where you are going and when to turn off.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's