- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Before you go, contact the Oahu Visitors Bureau (OVB) for a free vacation planner and map. The OVB website has online listing of accommodations, activities and sports, attractions, dining venues, services, transportation, travel professionals, and wedding information. For general information on all of the Islands, contact the Hawaii Visitors & Convention Bureau. The HVCB website has a calendar of local events that will be taking place during your stay.
Hawaii Visitors & Convention Bureau (800/464–2924 for brochures. www.gohawaii.com.)
Oahu Visitors Bureau (877/525–6248. www.gohawaii.com/oahu.)
Hawaii Beach Safety (oceansafety.ancl.hawaii.edu.)
Hawaii Department of Land and Natural Resources (hawaii.gov/dlnr.)
Hawaii Tourism Authority (www.travelsmarthawaii.com.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's