- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Most of the major hotels and resorts offer high-speed access in rooms and lobbies. Check with your hotel in advance to confirm that access is wireless; if not, ask whether in-room cables are provided. In some cases there will be an hourly or daily charge. If you're staying at a small inn or B&B that doesn't have Internet access, ask about the nearest café or coffee shop that does.
Cybercafes. Cybercafes lists more than 4,000 Internet cafés worldwide. www.cybercafes.com.
JiWire. JiWire features a directory of Wi-Fi hotspots around the world. v4.jiwire.com/search-hotspot-locations.htm.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's