- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Waikiki Trolley has four lines and dozens of stops that allow you to plan your own itinerary while riding on brass-trimmed, open-air trolleys. The Honolulu City Line (Red Line) travels between Waikiki and the Bishop Museum and includes stops at Aloha Tower, Ala Moana, and downtown Honolulu. The Ocean Coast Line (Blue Line) provides a tour of Oahu's southeastern coast, including Diamond Head Crater, Hanauma Bay, and Sea Life Park. The Blue Line also has a twice-daily express trolley to Diamond Head. The Ala Moana Shuttle Line (Pink Line) departs from the DFS Galleria Waikiki or Hilton Hawaiian Village and stops at Ward Warehouse, Ward Centers, and Ala Moana Shopping Center. The Local Shopping and Dining Line (Yellow Line) starts at Ala Moana Center and has stops at Ward Farmers' Market, Ward Warehouse, and Ward Centers. A one-day pass costs $25, and four-day passes are $43. There are often money-saving online deals.
Waikiki Trolley (808/593–2822. www.waikikitrolley.com.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's