Sights & Attractions in Honolulu and Oahu
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Honolulu and Oahu
|A-B C-E F-H I-K L-M N-P Q-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Chinatown Cultural Plaza
This sprawling multistory shopping square surrounds a courtyard...
Diamond Head Beach
You have to like a little hiking to like Diamond Head Beach...
Diamond Head State Monument and Park
Panoramas from this 760-foot extinct volcanic peak, once used...
|Parks, Geological Sites||Greater Honolulu and Diamond Head|
Pineapple plantation days are nearly defunct in Hawaii, but you...
|Educational Institutions, Farms||Central Oahu|
Duke Kahanamoku Beach
Named for Hawaii's famous Olympic swimming champion, Duke Kahanamoku...
Ehukai Beach Park
What sets Ehukai apart is the view of the famous Banzai Pipeline...
|Beaches||North Shore Oahu|
Directly across from the electricity plant—hence the name—Electric...
|Beaches||Honolulu and Oahu|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's