Sights & Attractions in Honolulu and Oahu
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Honolulu and Oahu
|A-B C-F G-H I-K L-M N-P Q-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Chinatown Cultural Plaza
This sprawling multistory shopping square surrounds a courtyard...
Diamond Head Beach
You have to like a little hiking to like Diamond Head Beach...
Diamond Head State Monument and Park
Panoramas from this 760-foot extinct volcanic peak, once used...
|Parks, Geological Sites||Greater Honolulu and Diamond Head|
Celebrate Hawaii's famous golden fruit at this promotional center...
|Educational Institutions, Farms||Central Oahu|
Duke Kahanamoku Beach
Named for Hawaii's famous Olympic swimming champion, Duke Kahanamoku...
Ehukai Beach Park
What sets Ehukai apart is the view of the famous Banzai Pipeline...
|Beaches||North Shore Oahu|
Fort DeRussy Beach Park
This is one of the finest beaches on the south side of Oahu...
Foster Botanical Garden
Some of the trees in this botanical garden, open since 1931...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Chinatown|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe