- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Hawaii 2014
Waikiki Shopping Plaza
Waikiki Shopping Plaza Review
This five-floor shopping center is across the street from the Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center. Sephora, Armani Exchange, Guess, Alter Ego, and Tanaka of Tokyo Restaurant are some of its 50 shops and eateries. The Big Kahuna marketplace on the third floor has a bazaar-type feel to it with great, cheap souvenirs. The Visitor Aloha Society/Travelers Aid of Honolulu is also located here if you run into trouble while on vacation.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film “Lava Luau” can be seen on the web if you have a high speed internet connection. Read more
I'm back, the laundry is done, and it's time to start my trip report.
I just finished putting together a photo album - hopefully the link will work. It's the quick version of the report: https://picasaweb.google.com/107255467248504604599/HawaiiTrip2014?authkey=Gv1sRgCKyj4easp5qOqwE Read more
My wife and I arrived at our hotel, the Westin Maui, just before sunset. Read more
· News & Features
Navigate the chaotic street food scene of Ho Chi Minh City like a pro with our quick guide to no-fuss ... Read more
Come for the beautiful architecture and stay for the vibrant local culture.... Read more
A look at ultra-luxurious airline accomodations and a fascinating visual breakdown of literary storytelling are... Read more