- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Hawaii 2014
Lucky Belly Review
At Honolulu's answer to New York's Momofuku Noodle Bar, a hip local crowd sips cocktails and slurps familiar noodle dishes with a modern twist. Try the Belly Bowl with smoked bacon, sausage, and pork belly in a savory broth loaded with noodles. At dinner, the pupu menu features trendy small plates such as pork belly buns, oxtail dumplings, and steak tartare spiced with Japanese chili powder. The service here is unpretentious and attentive, and you can also order your food to go. Lucky Belly accepts dinner reservations for 5 to 6:30 pm only, so be prepared for a wait if you dine after that. Arrive by 11:30 if you want a table for lunch; this place quickly fills up with the downtown crowd.
- Address: 50 N. Hotel St., Chinatown, Honolulu, HI 96817
- Phone: 808/531–1888
- Location: Chinatown
- Closed Sun.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We are half way through our annual winter trip to the island of Hawaii. Read more
JANUARY 2014 ANNIVERSARY TRIP TO THE BIG ISLAND:
HOOKED ON HILO; KOHALA COAST IS COSTLY!
Recommended: 5/5 stars:
Shipman House Bed & Breakfast Inn
on “Reed's Island” i Read more
I need to be in Hilo for 2 days but would prefer to stay in the Kona side. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more