- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Hoku's at the Kahala
Hoku's at the Kahala Review
Everything about this room speaks of quality and sophistication: the wall of windows with their beach views, the avant-garde cutlery and dinnerware, the solicitous staff, and border-busting Pacific Rim cuisine. The menu constantly changes, but you can count on Chef Wayne Hirabayashi to use fresh, local ingredients when possible in his innovative fusion flair. An excellent choice for special occasions or for Sunday brunch. The dress code is collared shirts, no beachwear.
- Address: The Kahala Hotel & Resort, 5000 Kahala Ave., Kahala, Honolulu, HI 96816 | Map It
- Phone: 808/739–8760
- Website: www.kahalaresort.com
- Location: Greater Honolulu and Diamond Head
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch. Closed Mon. and Tues.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We just got back from our 12-day vacation on Maui to celebrate our 5th anniversary. Read more
Well … this isn’t going to be much of a trip report because I’m recovering from surgery, and can’t do the hiking that I’d typically do in Kauai. Read more
looking for dining suggestions in the Wailea,Maui area. Read more
· News & Features
Even while reveling in holiday festivities, it's easy to be overtaken by the stress of finding perfec ... Read more
Author Wes Davis, a former excavations assistant at Kavousi in Eastern Crete, recounts his archaeological... Read more
Cruisers with a taste for dancing take note—you can compete aboard Holland America sailings to wi... Read more