- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Hawaii 2014
Hawaii International Film Festival
Hawaii International Film Festival Review
One of the biggest film events in the state, the festival in the middle of October showcases top films from all over the world, as well as some by local filmmakers (many are Hawaii premieres; a few are world premieres) screened day and night to packed crowds. It's a must-see for film adventurers. A majority of films are screened at the Regal Dole Cannery Theaters, but recently festival organizers have branched out to other venues as well. Check the official HIFF website for updated locations.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We are half way through our annual winter trip to the island of Hawaii. Read more
JANUARY 2014 ANNIVERSARY TRIP TO THE BIG ISLAND:
HOOKED ON HILO; KOHALA COAST IS COSTLY!
Recommended: 5/5 stars:
Shipman House Bed & Breakfast Inn
on “Reed's Island” i Read more
I need to be in Hilo for 2 days but would prefer to stay in the Kona side. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more