- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Hawaii 2014
Hawaii International Film Festival
Hawaii International Film Festival Review
One of the biggest film events in the state, the festival in the middle of October showcases top films from all over the world, as well as some by local filmmakers (many are Hawaii premieres; a few are world premieres) screened day and night to packed crowds. It's a must-see for film adventurers. A majority of films are screened at the Regal Dole Cannery Theaters, but recently festival organizers have branched out to other venues as well. Check the official HIFF website for updated locations.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film “Lava Luau” can be seen on the web if you have a high speed internet connection. Read more
I'm back, the laundry is done, and it's time to start my trip report.
I just finished putting together a photo album - hopefully the link will work. It's the quick version of the report: https://picasaweb.google.com/107255467248504604599/HawaiiTrip2014?authkey=Gv1sRgCKyj4easp5qOqwE Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more