- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Hawaii 2014
Wolfgang's Steak House
Wolfgang's Steak House Review
Sequestered in an upscale Waikiki mall, this open-air spot offers diners the opportunity to get a New York–style steak dinner with gruff New York–style service. Sound like Peter Luger's on the Pacific? Well, owner Wolfgang Zweiner was once head waiter at that legendary Brooklyn steak house. Part of a chain that originated in New York, this Honolulu outpost serves good steaks that have been dry-aged on site. Rounding out the menu are steak-house classics such as shrimp cocktail, slabs of Canadian bacon, crab cakes, creamed spinach and the token grill fish selection. Stop by during happy hour for a prix-fixe sampler deal.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film “Lava Luau” can be seen on the web if you have a high speed internet connection. Read more
I'm back, the laundry is done, and it's time to start my trip report.
I just finished putting together a photo album - hopefully the link will work. It's the quick version of the report: https://picasaweb.google.com/107255467248504604599/HawaiiTrip2014?authkey=Gv1sRgCKyj4easp5qOqwE Read more
It was a year ago that I started the last Hawaii countdown. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more