Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa
At a Glance
- tons to do on site
- very kid-friendly
- a 1,500-square-foot teens-only spa with a private entrance, yogurt bar, and teen-specific treatments
- a long way from Waikiki
- "character breakfasts" are often sold out
Check Rates from our Partners
Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa Review
Disney's first property in Hawaii is an enchanting resort complete with Disney character experiences and a touch of local culture in everything from kids camp programs to evening entertainment. Located on 21 acres in the resort area of Ko Olina (about 40 minutes driving distance from Waikiki), the full-service complex offers 359 guest rooms, including 16 suites, plus 481 time-share units. But trust us, you won't be staying in your room. Aulani has four restaurants, two lounges, an enormous pool complex with a man-made snorkeling lagoon, an 18,000-square-foot luxury spa, a full-service fitness center, a large beach, and lessons in traditional Hawaiian crafts, hula, and storytelling. The resort's most recent expansion project includes the Waikolohe Valley pool area with a family-friendly pool complete with misty grotto, a poolside eatery, and an adults-only pool.
- Address: 92-1185 Aliinui Dr., Ko Olina, Kapolei, HI, 96707 | Map It
- Phone: 714/520–7001; 808/674–6200; 866/443–4763
- Website: resorts.disney.go.com/aulani-hawaii-resort
- Location: West (Leeward) Oahu
- 359 rooms, 16 suites, 481 villas
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
View deals in Honolulu and Oahu for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More