Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
Big City Diner
Big City Diner Review
Part of a local chain of retro diners, Big City offers Hawaii-style comfort favorites for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. In the morning you get rice instead of potatoes, option of fish or Portuguese sausage instead of bacon, roasted macadamia nut pancakes smothered in haupia (coconut) sauce—with generous portions and low prices. At lunch and dinner you can try things like baby back ribs, kimchi fried rice, fish with ginger-lime sauce, and burgers.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just back from five days in Ka'anapali over Memorial Day weekend. BIG, BIG highlights: Fest at Lele - definitely work the $$$ - intima... Read more
Trip to Hawaii 10th May 2014 – 26th May 2014 This is not a nice relaxing at the beach type of vacation, it was all about see... Read more