Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
Haleiwa Joe's Haiku Gardens
Haleiwa Joe's Haiku Gardens Review
Like its more famous sister location on the North Shore, this casual, friendly Haleiwa Joe's is a seafood grill (the chef has a daily special preparation for the day's catch that comes straight from the Honolulu Fish Auction) and also serves turf favorites. It's the view of the Haiku Gardens directly behind the restaurant makes the difference at this Kaneohe location. Come for an early dinner or fantastic Sunday brunch and enjoy the stunning views. Be sure to leave time for a stroll around the pond and through the garden.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just back from five days in Ka'anapali over Memorial Day weekend. BIG, BIG highlights: Fest at Lele - definitely work the $$$ - intima... Read more
Trip to Hawaii 10th May 2014 – 26th May 2014 This is not a nice relaxing at the beach type of vacation, it was all about see... Read more