Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
Queen's Surf Beach
Queen's Surf Beach Review
So named as it was once the site of Queen Liliuokalani's beach house, this beach draws a mix of families and gay couples—and it seems as if someone is always playing a steel drum. Many weekends, movie screens are set up on the sand, and major motion pictures are shown after the sun sets (www.sunsetonthebeach.net). In the daytime, there are banyan trees for shade and volleyball nets for pros and amateurs alike. The water fronting Queen's Surf is an aquatic preserve, providing the best snorkeling in Waikiki. Amenities: lifeguards; showers; toilets. Best for: snorkeling; swimming; walking.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just back from five days in Ka'anapali over Memorial Day weekend. BIG, BIG highlights: Fest at Lele - definitely work the $$$ - intima... Read more
Trip to Hawaii 10th May 2014 – 26th May 2014 This is not a nice relaxing at the beach type of vacation, it was all about see... Read more