Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
Keo's in Waikiki
Keo's in Waikiki Review
Many Islanders—and many Hollywood stars—have gotten their first taste of pad Thai noodles, lemongrass, and coconut milk curry at one of veteran restaurateur Keo Sananikone's eateries. This one, perched at the entrance to Waikiki, characterizes his formula: a bright, clean space awash in flowers with intriguing menu titles and reasonable prices. Evil Jungle Prince, a stir-fry redolent of Thai basil, flecked with chilis and rich with coconut milk, is a classic; also try the apple bananas (smaller, sweeter variety of banana) in coconut milk. The Eastern and Western breakfasts are popular.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just back from five days in Ka'anapali over Memorial Day weekend. BIG, BIG highlights: Fest at Lele - definitely work the $$$ - intima... Read more
Trip to Hawaii 10th May 2014 – 26th May 2014 This is not a nice relaxing at the beach type of vacation, it was all about see... Read more