- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Hawaii 2014
Bac Nam Review
Tam and Kimmy Huynh's menu is much more extensive than most, ranging far beyond the usual pho (beef noodle soup) and bun (cold noodle dishes). Lamb curry, tapioca dumplings, tamarind head-on shrimp, an extraordinary crab noodle soup, and other dishes hail from North and South Vietnam. The no-frills atmosphere is welcoming and relaxed at this go-to spot for locals. At lunch it's packed with people who work in the neighborhood. Reservations are not accepted for groups fewer than six.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We are half way through our annual winter trip to the island of Hawaii. Read more
JANUARY 2014 ANNIVERSARY TRIP TO THE BIG ISLAND:
HOOKED ON HILO; KOHALA COAST IS COSTLY!
Recommended: 5/5 stars:
Shipman House Bed & Breakfast Inn
on “Reed's Island” i Read more
I need to be in Hilo for 2 days but would prefer to stay in the Kona side. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more