- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Hawaii 2014
Island oenophiles make a beeline for this wine bar and restaurant, which regularly holds special tastings and dinners. Chef Keith Endo creates his take on contemporary Italian cuisine with some local accents. Housemade pastas, jumbo shrimp in a resonant cioppino sauce, and Big Island smoked pork pair well with wines selected by nationally recognized Master Sommelier Chuck Furuya. He makes sure food and service are grade-A quality amid a let-your-hair-down atmosphere. You can order items from the adjacent Hiroshi's Eurasion Tapas, as they share a kitchen. Vino is well situated for stopping off between downtown sightseeing and a return to your Waikiki hotel.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We are half way through our annual winter trip to the island of Hawaii. Read more
JANUARY 2014 ANNIVERSARY TRIP TO THE BIG ISLAND:
HOOKED ON HILO; KOHALA COAST IS COSTLY!
Recommended: 5/5 stars:
Shipman House Bed & Breakfast Inn
on “Reed's Island” i Read more
I need to be in Hilo for 2 days but would prefer to stay in the Kona side. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more