- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Kahala Spa
The Kahala Spa Review
Escape the hustle and bustle of metro Honolulu at the elegant yet homey Kahala property favored by celebrities and U.S. presidents. The two-story spa suites feature wooden floors, handmade Hawaiian quilts, Kohler infinity-edged whirlpool tubs, private vanity areas, and private gardens where clients can relax with a green tea extract infused with various fruit. Custom-designed treatments merge Hawaiian, Asian, and traditional therapies. "Romance packages" are also available.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We arrived on Thanksgiving day about 12:30 pm. Read more
We just got back from our 12-day vacation on Maui to celebrate our 5th anniversary. Read more
I'm going to be in Cleveland, OH for the Gay Games in August 2014 (gg9cle.com) and then making my way back to Sydney via the West Coast of the USA.
I'm an ardent yachtie (I'll be sailing in the Gay Games) Read more
· News & Features
There's something wonderfully comforting about an old-school ski resort. ... Read more
Arts and culture are celebrated as much as the world-class beaches in St.... Read more
Travelers to Belize will find a fairy-tale landscape of white-sand beaches, lush rain forests, and soaring... Read more