- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Hawaii 2014
Castle Waikiki Shore
At a Glance
- great security
- great views
- great management
- free high-speed Wi-Fi available in rooms
- beach out front is kind of thin
- two-night stay minimum
- no on-site dining
Check Rates from our Partners
Castle Waikiki Shore Review
Nestled between Fort DeRussy Beach Park and the Outrigger Reef on the Beach, this is the only condo hotel directly on Waikiki Beach. Units include studios and one- and two-bedroom suites, each with private lanai and panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean. All 168 suites have washers and dryers—in addition to daily maid service—and many have full kitchens, but some only have kitchenettes, so be sure to inquire when booking. Families love this place for its spaciousness, while others love it for its quiet location on the west end of Waikiki.
- Address: 2161 Kalia Rd., Waikiki, Honolulu, HI 96815 | Map It
- Phone: 808/952–4500; 800/367–5004
- Website: www.castleresorts.com/Home/accommodations/waikiki-shore
- Location: Waikiki
- 168 units.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We are half way through our annual winter trip to the island of Hawaii. Read more
JANUARY 2014 ANNIVERSARY TRIP TO THE BIG ISLAND:
HOOKED ON HILO; KOHALA COAST IS COSTLY!
Recommended: 5/5 stars:
Shipman House Bed & Breakfast Inn
on “Reed's Island” i Read more
I need to be in Hilo for 2 days but would prefer to stay in the Kona side. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more