- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Hawaii 2014
Castle Waikiki Shore
At a Glance
- great security
- great views
- great management
- free high-speed Wi-Fi available in rooms
- beach out front is kind of thin
- two-night stay minimum
- no on-site dining
Check Rates from our Partners
Castle Waikiki Shore Review
Nestled between Fort DeRussy Beach Park and the Outrigger Reef on the Beach, this is the only condo hotel directly on Waikiki Beach. Units include studios and one- and two-bedroom suites, each with private lanai and panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean. All 168 suites have washers and dryers—in addition to daily maid service—and many have full kitchens, but some only have kitchenettes, so be sure to inquire when booking. Families love this place for its spaciousness, while others love it for its quiet location on the west end of Waikiki.
- Address: 2161 Kalia Rd., Waikiki, Honolulu, HI 96815 | Map It
- Phone: 808/952–4500; 800/367–5004
- Website: www.castleresorts.com/Home/accommodations/waikiki-shore
- Location: Waikiki
- 168 units.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film “Lava Luau” can be seen on the web if you have a high speed internet connection. Read more
I'm back, the laundry is done, and it's time to start my trip report.
I just finished putting together a photo album - hopefully the link will work. It's the quick version of the report: https://picasaweb.google.com/107255467248504604599/HawaiiTrip2014?authkey=Gv1sRgCKyj4easp5qOqwE Read more
It was a year ago that I started the last Hawaii countdown. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more