Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
Tiki's Grill and Bar
Tiki's Grill and Bar Review
On the second floor of a busy hotel, Tiki's is the kind of place people come to Waikiki for: a retro–South Pacific spot designed for fun. It has a back-of-the-bar faux volcano, an open-air lounge with live local-style music, indoor-outdoor dining, and a view of the beach across the street. Despite the name, you don't get run-of-the-mill pupus here. Chef Ronnie Nasuti, who for years helmed the Roy's flagship, stronghold of Hawaiian Regional Cuisine, turns out beautifully composed plates and manages to put fresh twists on the super familiar—like a refreshing iceberg wedge salad brightened with slices of watermelon radish, pancetta chips, and a blue cheese vinaigrette, or seared swordfish in a carrot yuzu sauce. Be sure to try one of the mai tais, which come in a variety of flavors.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just back from five days in Ka'anapali over Memorial Day weekend. BIG, BIG highlights: Fest at Lele - definitely work the $$$ - intima... Read more
Trip to Hawaii 10th May 2014 – 26th May 2014 This is not a nice relaxing at the beach type of vacation, it was all about see... Read more