Nightlife & the Arts in Honolulu and Oahu
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Honolulu and Oahu Nightlife & the Arts
|A-B C-E F-J K-M N-R S-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Chamber Music Hawaii
This group, consisting of four ensembles, has been around for...
|Music||Honolulu and Oahu|
Creation: A Polynesian Journey
A daring Samoan fire-knife dancer is the highlight of this show...
|Themed Entertainment||Honolulu and Oahu|
Dave & Buster's
This restaurant features a fully stocked bar and lots of amusements...
Diamond Head Theatre
The repertoire of the third-oldest community theater in the United...
|Theater||Honolulu and Oahu|
Doris Duke Theatre–Honolulu Museum of Arts
Art, international, classic, and silent films are screened at...
|Film||Honolulu and Oahu|
The Dragon Upstairs
In the heart of Chinatown, this cool club—formerly a tattoo parlor...
Making the most of its spot on Waikiki Beach, Duke's presents...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's