- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
In Central Oahu, check out the Dole Plantation for all things pineapple. This area is about 35 minutes' drive from downtown Honolulu and might make a good stop on the drive to the North Shore or after a morning at Pearl Harbor, but the area is probably not worth a separate visit, particularly if you're short on time.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's