Submarine Tours in Honolulu and Oahu
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Atlantis Submarines. This is the underwater adventure for the unadventurous. Not fond of swimming, but want to see what you've been missing? Board this 64-passenger vessel for a ride past shipwrecks, turtle breeding grounds, and coral reefs. The tours, which depart from the pier at the Hilton Hawaiian Village, are available in several languages. A smaller 48-passenger boat with underwater viewing windows is a bit cheaper than the submarine trip. Hilton Hawaiian Village Beach Resort and Spa, 2005 Kalia Rd., Honolulu, HI, 96815. 808/973–1296 or 800/548–6262. www.atlantisadventures.com. From $119.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's