Parasailing in Honolulu and Oahu
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Parasailing is the training-wheels approach to extreme sports—you think you want to try something crazy, but you're not ready to leap out of an airplane just yet. Generally in a parasail, you fly about 500 feet above the water, enjoying a bird's-eye view of the island's natural wonders.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's