Jet Skiing, Wakeboarding, and Waterskiing in Honolulu and Oahu
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Jet Skiing, Wakeboarding, and Waterskiing
Aloha Jet Ski. Skip across the surface of the immense Keehi Lagoon as planes from Honolulu International Airport soar above you. After an instructional safety course, you can try your hand at navigating the buoyed course. The company provides free pick-up and drop-off from Waikiki hotels. Waverunners can either be operated tandem or solo. Keehi Lagoon, Sand Island Access Rd., Honolulu, HI, 96819. 808/721–1754. www.alohajetski.com. From $49 per person for a tandem trip from $78 for a solo trip.
Hawaii Water Sports Center. This company transforms Maunalua Bay into a water park with activities for all ages. You can bounce around in a bumper tube, zoom around on Jet Skis, wake board, scuba dive, or ride the six-person banana boats. Jet Ski rentals can be as short as 30 minutes. Koko Marina Center, 7192 Kalanianaole Hwy., Honolulu, HI, 96825. 808/395–3773. www.hawaiiwatersportscenter.com. From $49.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's