Jet Skiing, Wakeboarding, and Waterskiing in Honolulu and Oahu
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Jet Skiing, Wakeboarding, and Waterskiing
Aloha Parasail/Jet Ski. Skip across the surface of the immense Keehi Lagoon as planes from Honolulu International Airport soar above you. After an instructional safety course you can try your hand at navigating the buoyed course. The company provides free pickup and drop-off from Waikiki hotels. Waverunners run about $45 per person for 45 minutes of tandem riding time, $75 to go solo. Keehi Lagoon, Sand Island Access Rd., Honolulu, HI, 96819. 808/721–1754. www.alohajetski.com.
Hawaii Water Sports Center. This company transforms Maunalua Bay into a water park with activities for all ages. You can bounch around in a bumper tube, parasail with views of Koko Head, zoom around on Jet Skis, or ride the six-person banana boats. Jet Ski rentals begin at $49 per person. Koko Marina Center, 7192 Kalanianaole Hwy., Honolulu, HI, 96825. 808/395–3773. www.hawaiiwatersportscenter.com.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe