- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
If you've brought your laptop with you to the Big Island, you should have no problem checking e-mail or connecting to the Internet. Most of the major hotels and resorts offer high-speed access in rooms and/or lobbies. You should check with your hotel in advance to confirm that access is wireless; if not, ask whether in-room cables are provided. In some cases there will be an hourly or daily charge posted to your room. If you're staying at a small inn or bed-and-breakfast without Internet access, ask the proprietor for the nearest café or coffee shop with wireless access.
Cybercafes. Cybercafes lists over 4,000 Internet cafés worldwide. HI. www.cybercafes.com.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $309-$349 -- AAA 4-Diamond Oahu Hotel near Beach, 50% Off BookIt.com
- $239 -- Maui 4-Star Oceanfront Resort, Save 45% BookIt.com
- $1029 & up -- Big Island 3-Night Getaways incl. Air, Car Pleasant Holidays
- $13.53 & up -- Car Rentals across Hawaii CarRentals.com
- $129 -- Waikiki Hotel incl. Breakfast, 40% Off — $129 Pacific Beach Hotel