Sights & Attractions in Big Island
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Kau
Ka Lae (South Point)
Windswept Ka Lae is the southernmost point of land in the United...
Manuka State Wayside
This dry, upland forest spreads across several lava flows. A...
About 16 mi east of Na‘alehu, beyond Punalu‘u Beach Park, Highway...
Tired of the same old gold-, white-, or black-sand beach? Then...
A great stop on a south southeast–bound trip to the volcano...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe