Sights & Attractions in Big Island
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Kau
Ka Lae (South Point)
It's thought that the first Polynesians came ashore at this southernmost...
Manuka State Wayside
This upland forest spreads across several recent lava flows...
About 16 miles east of Na‘alehu, beyond Punalu‘u Beach Park...
Tired of the same old gold-, white-, or black-sand beach? Then...
Punaluu Black Sand Beach Park
A great stop on a south southeast–bound trip to the volcano...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's