Sights & Attractions in Big Island
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Puna
There's nothing like swimming in this natural, geothermally heated...
Kapoho Tide Pools
Snorkelers find tons of coral and the fish who feed off it in...
Lava Tree State Monument
Tree molds that rise like blackened smokestacks formed here in...
MacKenzie State Recreation Area
This coastal park, on rocky shoreline cliffs in a breezy, cool...
This eclectic little town is reminiscent of the Wild West, with...
Star of the Sea Painted Church
This historic church, now a community center, was moved to its...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's