Sights & Attractions in Big Island
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Puna
There's nothing like swimming in this natural, geothermally heated...
Cape Kumukahi Lighthouse
This working lighthouse was miraculously unharmed during the...
Kapoho Tide Pools
Snorkelers will find tons of coral and the fish who feed off...
Lava Tree State Park
Tree molds that rise like blackened smokestacks formed here in...
MacKenzie State Recreation Area
This is a coastal park located on rocky shoreline cliffs in a...
A fun place for a stroll, this little town is reminiscent of...
Star of the Sea Painted Church
This historic church, now a community center, was moved to its...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe