- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Big Island of Hawaii
Hawaii Calls Restaurant & Lounge at Waikoloa Beach Marriott
Hawaii Calls Restaurant & Lounge at Waikoloa Beach Marriott Review
The only restaurant at the Waikoloa Beach Marriott, Hawaii Calls offers a contemporary and fresh menu that changes seasonally. Photos of surfbreaks from around the world adorn the walls of this spacious open-air restaurant that has plenty of patio seating with sunset views. The circular bar is a good spot to enjoy a cocktail while watching the tiki torches light up the gardens.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film “Lava Luau” can be seen on the web if you have a high speed internet connection. Read more
I'm back, the laundry is done, and it's time to start my trip report.
I just finished putting together a photo album - hopefully the link will work. It's the quick version of the report: https://picasaweb.google.com/107255467248504604599/HawaiiTrip2014?authkey=Gv1sRgCKyj4easp5qOqwE Read more
It was a year ago that I started the last Hawaii countdown. Read more
· News & Features
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more