- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Big Island of Hawaii
Number 3 at the Mauna Kea Beach Hotel
Number 3 at the Mauna Kea Beach Hotel Review
Though it sits right on the edge of the hotel's golf course, this is not just a restaurant for golfers. A short walk from the main entrance to the hotel, the spacious dining room has seating both inside and out, and service is quick and correct. Number 3 serves up a great lunch menu with dishes such as ahi sashimi and beer-battered fresh-fish tacos.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We are half way through our annual winter trip to the island of Hawaii. Read more
JANUARY 2014 ANNIVERSARY TRIP TO THE BIG ISLAND:
HOOKED ON HILO; KOHALA COAST IS COSTLY!
Recommended: 5/5 stars:
Shipman House Bed & Breakfast Inn
on “Reed's Island” i Read more
I need to be in Hilo for 2 days but would prefer to stay in the Kona side. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more