- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Big Island of Hawaii
Beach Tree at the Four Seasons Resort Hualalai
Beach Tree at the Four Seasons Resort Hualalai Review
This beautifully designed venue provides a relaxed and elegant setting for alfresco dining near the sand, with its boardwalk-style deck, outdoor seating under the trellis, and enormous vaulted ceiling. Chef Nick Mastrascusa is a transplant from the Four Seasons Hotel New York, bringing Italian and Spanish influences to his inventive menu. Outstanding entrées include the seafood paella for two and the grilled rib eye with shoestring fries. The tropical Peletini martini is a favorite, and at dinner, the premium wine list includes the Beach Tree's own signature reds and whites. There's also a great children's menu and chalkboard placemats for kids to play with. Live Hawaiian music is featured nightly.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We are half way through our annual winter trip to the island of Hawaii. Read more
JANUARY 2014 ANNIVERSARY TRIP TO THE BIG ISLAND:
HOOKED ON HILO; KOHALA COAST IS COSTLY!
Recommended: 5/5 stars:
Shipman House Bed & Breakfast Inn
on “Reed's Island” i Read more
I need to be in Hilo for 2 days but would prefer to stay in the Kona side. Read more