- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Big Island of Hawaii
A tiny place hidden in the back of the Coconut Grove Marketplace on Alii Drive, Wasabi's features indoor and outdoor seating. Prices may seem steep, but the fish is of the highest quality, highlighted by a large selection of rolls and authentic Japanese offerings, along with a few unique inventions. And for those who prefer their seafood cooked, teriyaki, udon, and sukiyaki options abound. The restaurant has recently unveiled a beer garden.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film “Lava Luau” can be seen on the web if you have a high speed internet connection. Read more
I'm back, the laundry is done, and it's time to start my trip report.
I just finished putting together a photo album - hopefully the link will work. It's the quick version of the report: https://picasaweb.google.com/107255467248504604599/HawaiiTrip2014?authkey=Gv1sRgCKyj4easp5qOqwE Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more