- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Big Island of Hawaii
Volcano Garden Arts
Volcano Garden Arts Review
This delightful gallery and garden lend credence to Volcano's reputation as an artists' haven. Located on beautifully landscaped grounds dotted with intriguing sculptures, this charming complex includes an eclectic gallery representing more than 100 artists, an excellent organic café housed in redwood buildings built in 1908, and a cute, one-bedroom artist's cottage, available for rent. If you're lucky, you'll get to meet the eccentric owner/"caretaker" of this enclave, the multitalented Ira Ono, known for his whimsical art, recycled trash creations, and friendly personality.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film “Lava Luau” can be seen on the web if you have a high speed internet connection. Read more
I'm back, the laundry is done, and it's time to start my trip report.
I just finished putting together a photo album - hopefully the link will work. It's the quick version of the report: https://picasaweb.google.com/107255467248504604599/HawaiiTrip2014?authkey=Gv1sRgCKyj4easp5qOqwE Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more