This tiny oceanfront chapel with crisp white-and-blue trim and an old-fashioned steeple sits next to the site of an ancient heiau, now marked by a dry-stack rock wall. This is not the church's original location, however. In 1912, it was dismantled and carried here piece by piece from a site across from Magic Sands Beach. Due to vandalism, the church is locked at all times other than mass on Saturday morning at 7:30.
78-6684 Alii Dr., just north of mile marker 5, by Kahaluu, Kailua-Kona, Hawaii, 96740, USA