- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Big Island of Hawaii
Peaberry & Galette
Peaberry & Galette Review
The menu at this little crêperie includes Illy espresso, teas, excellent sweet and savory crêpes, sandwiches, soups, salads, and rich desserts like lemon cheesecake and chocolate mousse, made fresh daily. The small venue has a relaxed, urban-café vibe. It's a nice place to hang for a bit if you're waiting for a movie at the theater next door or feel like taking a break from paradise to sip a decent espresso and flip through the latest W.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film “Lava Luau” can be seen on the web if you have a high speed internet connection. Read more
I'm back, the laundry is done, and it's time to start my trip report.
I just finished putting together a photo album - hopefully the link will work. It's the quick version of the report: https://picasaweb.google.com/107255467248504604599/HawaiiTrip2014?authkey=Gv1sRgCKyj4easp5qOqwE Read more
It was a year ago that I started the last Hawaii countdown. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more