- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Big Island of Hawaii
Mauna Kea Beach Hotel Oceanfront Luau
Mauna Kea Beach Hotel Oceanfront Luau Review
On the oceanfront North Pointe Luau Grounds, you can sample the best of island cuisine—a traditional feast of imu-roasted kalua pig, island fish, lomi salmon, and sashimi—while enjoying the music and hula of the renowned Lim family. The luau includes an amazing fire-knife dance, spirited chanting, and traditional hula. Keiki (children) can learn the hukilau (a traditional song and dance), and you can relax under the stars.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film “Lava Luau” can be seen on the web if you have a high speed internet connection. Read more
I'm back, the laundry is done, and it's time to start my trip report.
I just finished putting together a photo album - hopefully the link will work. It's the quick version of the report: https://picasaweb.google.com/107255467248504604599/HawaiiTrip2014?authkey=Gv1sRgCKyj4easp5qOqwE Read more
It was a year ago that I started the last Hawaii countdown. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more