Big Island Feature
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Big Island's Top Beaches
Kaunaoa Beach (also known as Mauna Kea Beach) is a beautiful palm-lined golden crescent.
Hapuna Beach is a wide expanse of fine sandy playground and aquamarine water.
Anaehoomalu Beach's lovely curving crescent provides lots of water sports options.
Kua Bay is a scenic white sand beach with crystal clear water perfect for snorkeling in summer. Punaluu Beach Park has black sand and guaranteed turtle watching.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's