Big Island Feature
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Top Reasons to Go to Big Island
Hawaii Volcanoes National Park: Catch the lava fireworks at night and explore newly made land, lava tubes, steam vents, and giant craters.
Waipio Valley: Experience a real-life secret garden, the remote spot known as the Valley of Kings.
Kealakekua Bay Double Feature: Kayak past spinner dolphins to the Captain Cook Monument, then go snorkeling along the fabulous coral reef.
The Heavens: Stargaze through gigantic telescopes on snow-topped Mauna Kea.
Hidden Beaches: Discover one of the Kohala Coast's lesser-known gems.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's