Submarine Tours in Big Island
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Atlantis Submarines. Want to stay dry while exploring the undersea world? Climb aboard the 48-passenger Atlantis X submarine, anchored off Kailua Pier, across from Courtyard King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel. A large glass dome in the bow and 13 viewing ports on each side allow clear views of the aquatic world more than 100 feet down. This is a great trip for kids and nonswimmers. A $10 discount is available if you book online. 75-5669 Alii Dr., Kailua-Kona, HI, 96740. 808/326–7939 or 800/381–0237. www.atlantisadventures.com. $109.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's