- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Coastal Georgia Charters and Tours offers year-round bus and boat tours from St. Simons Island and Jekyll Island that explore the surrounding marshes and rivers and get you up close and personal with dolphins, manatees, and other marine life. Kayaks and canoes are also a great way to explore the creeks; Southeast Adventure Outfitters has locations on St. Simons Island and in Brunswick.
Coastal Georgia Charters and Tours (4111 Knight St., Brunswick, GA, 31520. 912/264-9808. www.goldenislesfun.com.)
SouthEast Adventure Outfitters (313 Mallory St., St. Simons Island, GA, 31522. 912/638-6732. www.southeastadventure.com. 1200 Glynn Ave. Hwy. 17, Brunswick, 31520. 912/638-6732. www.southeastadventure.com.)
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe