Sights & Attractions in The Coastal Isles and the Okefenokee
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Cumberland Island
Cumberland Island National Seashore
Encompassing the vast majority of Cumberland Island, this 36,347-acre...
|Nature Preserves||Cumberland Island|
From the Dungeness ferry dock to the southern tip of the island...
The First African Baptist Church
This small, one-room church on the north end of Cumberland Island...
|Religious Sites||Cumberland Island|
Sea Camp Beach
Proximity to the ferry makes this beach fronting the Sea Camp...
St. Marys Submarine Museum
On your way back from Cumberland Island, stop in at this small...
|Museums / Galleries||Cumberland Island|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's