Sights & Attractions in The Coastal Isles and the Okefenokee
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Jekyll Island
For a firsthand look at the effects of erosion on barrier islands...
Georgia Sea Turtle Center
A must-see on Jekyll Island, this center aims to increase awareness...
|Information Centers||Jekyll Island|
Great Dunes Beach
Starting just south of the entrance road on South Beachview Drive...
Great Dunes Park
The newest addition to Jekyll Island's beach facilities (only...
Jekyll Island National Historic Landmark District
Tram tours of this 240-acre historic district include two millionaires'...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Jekyll Island|
St. Andrews Beach
Stretching south of the Glory Boardwalk to the St. Andrews Picnic...
At this 11-acre park more than a million gallons of water are...
|Amusement Parks||Jekyll Island|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $139 -- Atlanta: 4-Diamond Buckhead Hotel, Save 40% JW Marriott Atlanta Buckhead
- $149 -- Blue Ridge Mountains Lakeside Retreat, 40% Off The Ridges Resort & Marina
- $19.99 per day -- Rent a Chevrolet Cruze in Atlanta Sixt Rent a Car
- $99 -- Athens Hotel near University incl. Wi-Fi & Breakfast — $99 SpringHill Suites by Marriott Athens Georgia Hotel
- $23 per day & up -- Car rentals in Atlanta, up to 10% Off — $23 Sixt Rent a Car