Sights & Attractions in The Coastal Isles and the Okefenokee
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in St. Simons Island
Christ Episcopal Church
This white-frame, Gothic-style church was built by shipwrights...
|Religious Sites||St. Simons Island|
The only public beach on St. Simons is also one of the most popular...
|Beaches||St. Simons Island|
Fort Frederica National Monument
Built by English troops in the mid-1730s, Fort Frederica was...
|Military Sites||St. Simons Island|
Maritime Center at the Historic St. Simons Coast Guard Station
Set in the restored 1936 station, this museum—geared as much...
|Museums / Galleries||St. Simons Island|
Named after St. Simons slave Neptune Small, this park in the...
|Amusement Parks||St. Simons Island|
St. Simons Lighthouse
One of only five surviving lighthouses in Georgia, St. Simons...
|Nautical Sites||St. Simons Island|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
* Some taxes, fees additional