Sights & Attractions in The Coastal Isles and the Okefenokee
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions The Coastal Isles and the Okefenokee
|A-F G-M N-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Just north of Nanny Goat Beach, Cabretta Beach stretches along...
Christ Episcopal Church
This white-frame, Gothic-style church was built by shipwrights...
|Religious Sites||St. Simons Island|
Cumberland Island National Seashore
Encompassing the vast majority of Cumberland Island, this 36,347-acre...
|Nature Preserves||Cumberland Island|
For a firsthand look at the effects of erosion on barrier islands...
From the Dungeness ferry dock to the southern tip of the island...
The only public beach on St. Simons is also one of the most popular...
|Beaches||St. Simons Island|
The First African Baptist Church
This small, one-room church on the north end of Cumberland Island...
|Religious Sites||Cumberland Island|
Fort Frederica National Monument
Built by English troops in the mid-1730s, Fort Frederica was...
|Military Sites||St. Simons Island|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
* Some taxes, fees additional