- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's The Carolinas & Georgia
This is the Italian offering of David Snyder, owner of the more refined Halyards. Tramici is billed as a neighborhood restaurant, although it's in a shopping center. It certainly is kid-friendly, with spaghetti and meatballs and pizzas piled with favorite toppings. There's a remarkable antipasto with prosciutto and asparagus and a superb take on veal marsala over pasta, with sun-dried tomatoes as the mystery ingredient.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We just returned from our 2 week trip to the south. Read more
Here's a brief run down on our Savannah sojourn last month. Read more
Hi! Read more
· News & Features
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more