Getting Here and Around in Jekyll Island
Getting Here and Around
Jekyll Island is connected to the mainland by the Sidney Lanier Bridge. Visitors coming to the island by car must stop at the greeting station to pay a parking fee of $5 per vehicle, per day. Once on the island, you'll need a car or a bicycle to get around.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's