- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Jekyll Island Golf Club. A golf destination for nearly 90 years, today this club has four courses: the original 9-hole course called Oceanside Nine (now known as Great Dunes), built in 1926, and three beautifully designed 18-hole courses, plus a clubhouse. 322 Capt. Wylly Rd., Jekyll Island, GA, 31527. 912/635–2368. www.golf.jekyllisland.com. 63 holes. 6458–6700 yds. Par 72 (all 18-hole courses). Green Fee: $45 (18 holes), $25 (9 holes) Facilities: Driving range, putting green, pitching area, golf carts, pull carts, rental clubs, pro shop, golf academy/lessons, restaurant, bar.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe