- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The best way to see Jekyll is by bicycle: a long, paved trail runs right along the beach, and there's an extensive network of paths throughout the island.
Beachside Bike Rentals. Located at Days Inn, this one-stop rental shop offers everything from multispeed bikes to double surreys with Bimini tops that look like antique cars and carry up to six adults and two children. The shop also has beach chairs, umbrellas, stand-up paddle boards, and kayaks. 60 S. Beachview Dr., Jekyll Island, GA, 31527. 912/635–9801. www.beachsidebikerentals.com.
Jekyll Island Mini-Golf and Bike Rentals. Play mini golf or choose from a wide selection of rental bikes, including surrey pedal cars that can hold four people, recumbent bikes, and traditional bikes at this shop located next to the Red Bug. N. Beachview Dr. at Shell Rd., Jekyll Island, GA, 31527. 912/635–2648.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's